Nobody ever said that it is easy to follow the bureaucratic thoughts of a gouverment. Althought we were convinced last May that everyting was arranged, there came new requirements of the Administration.
One of these were that we have to choose a board. On the 4th of November 23 members and friends of the Sports Club of Corfu came together to choose the board. The same evening the board choose their President, vice president etc.
We are very glad to propose our new board:
- Richard Quilter – President
- Nico Vogels – Vice President
- Aspa Kapsokavadis – Tresurer
- Anne-Marie Anthi – Secretary
- Karen Quilter, Janneke van Rosmalen, Michael Donaghue – Members
Now the judge is able to recognize our club.
A few photos of the election you can find below
- Published in Club News