- Golf Croquet Handicaps are in the range 0 to 12
- It is not possible for us to use the standard method of handicap determination, because we don't play enough single games.
- The total strength of players is a result of a combination of different abilities of the players concerning techniques and tactics. Techniques: accuracy (direction and distance), hoop running, stop shots, jump shots, etc. Tactics: offensive or defensive, judgment of opponent, good judgment of successful attempt, positioning, consider all playing possibilities, et cetera.
- The handicap list is most useful for single games, because in doubles there is always a combination of different abilities concerning techniques and strategic insight. A combination of two players is more difficult to predict, also because it not easy to predict how well they are able to cooperate
- To differentiate a bit more, the results of the recent Egyptian competition has been used
- Before the October tournament we might consider another change with more differentiation between highest and lowest rated players.
If you want to know more about Golf Croquet Handicapping, have a look at the following Internet page: http://www.croquet.org.uk/golf/gchandicapping.html